What is a Garden Coach?
A garden coach is someone who teaches you how to create and maintain a beautiful outdoor environment. Garden Coach clientele are generally people that like to work in their yards but perhaps need a professional to guide them. A Garden Coach can save you money by creating designs that work, picking plant materials based on longevity, and teaching you sustainable gardening practices that not only save you money but are better on the earth.
The Garden Coach specializes in:
- Sustainable Garden Designs
- Deer Resistance
- Edible Landscaping
- Native Gardening
- Organic practices
- Soil improvement
- Traditional Ornamental Horticulture
- Environmentally sustainable practices
- Proper landscape maintenance training, including seasonal to-do lists
- Knowledgeable plant suggestions, identification, and care information
- Proper pruning techniques
- Money saving tips
- And more! (*Find a complete list of services on the "about us" page.)
You can create a beautiful, sustainable landscape for your home or office with the help of The Garden Coach.
My mission: "Striving for a more peaceful coexistence with our natural world, through horticulture."